Cardinal Cremation Plans and What They Cost
Before you get started, you should know that all Cardinal Cremation Society plans include:
The basic services of a licensed funeral director and staff within our scheduled hours
The bringing of the individual into our care, within our local area, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Secure shelter before the cremation takes place
The completion and filing of all required permits and authorizations.
A basic alternative cremation container meeting state statute. Should you choose to provide your own alternative container, or choose something other than the minimum container included, a corresponding adjustment will be made.
Standard crematory fee
The procurement and filing of the death certificate with the state
Notification of the Social Security Administration.
Basic Cremation Plan$1,495 Public Price: $1,695.00
- Just exactly what its name says. This plan includes everything required by law for a basic cremation; no more, no less.
- There is no gathering or memorial service included.
Basic Cremation Plan
with Graveside Service$1,870 Public Price: $2,070.00
- A graveside service or gathering is a simple way to have a ceremonial leave-taking within our schedule hours. We will coordinate necessary cemetery arrangements and direct the committal service.
- This plan includes everything in the Basic Cremation Plan as well as coordination and direction of the graveside service in a local cemetery and the scheduling of military honors if desired.
Basic Cremation Plan
with Memorial Service$2,120 Public Price: $2,320.00
- This plan includes a ceremony in a local place of your choice under the direction of Cardinal Staff. This ceremony would take place within our scheduled hours without the body present.
- This plan includes everything in the Basic Cremation Plan as well as staff services and equipment for the ceremony.
Important . . . No Fine Print
- The charges of others are not ours. Examples are cemetery fees, clergy gifts, newspaper charges, copies of the death certificate, etc. You will see the final charges before authorization and payment.
- The prices for cremation plans and other charges are from our General Price List.